Join Enlightened Health
Learn how to improve your health and develop spiritual wisdom
Hi! Welcome to the Enlightened Health Academy.
I'm Daniella Saunders. I help soul-centred people to improve their well-being.
To embark on a journey from living with chronic stress, sensitivity, fatigue or illness to experiencing wisdom, personal insight and connection with life.
A Journey of Wisdom Through Health and Well-Being
Awakening to the nature of who you are, and gaining wisdom and insight is the ultimate journey of well-being.
It is a process of developing deep self-awareness, of understanding the nature of experience, and improving our awareness of our relationship with the world around us.
Often the catalyst for this journey is emotional suffering - either through illness, trauma, loss or major change. Transformation is triggered through events which force us to re-examine our fundamental beliefs about who we are, and our place in the world. Perhaps your experience is one of health challenges, ongoing emotional stress or anxiety, loss or bereavement, or simply a deep inner calling to understand the nature of life, so that you can take your place in creating a better world.
Whatever your circumstances, it is possible to use your levels of well-being as a guidance system for how aligned you are with life. This journey of personal and spiritual growth often begins with experiences like chronic health conditions, heightened sensitivity to the world, or emotional upheaval. If you choose to follow this path, it can take you through an inner journey of healing, personal growth and spiritual wisdom. Leading you to from chronic stress, fatigue and illness through to a place of peace, authenticity and spiritual connection.
Your journey of wisdom and well-being can be divided into 4 main phases:
I have been through this journey myself, having recovered from overwhelming stress, fatigue and illness. I know it well - I have tried the therapies, attempted to quieten my mind and stop feeling stressed through sheer willpower, or by following so many different, opposing, models of health. I have explored all the spiritual paths, only to find that they do not seem to fit with my own experience. During my own awakening, I have encountered confusion, frustration and despair. But finally, I have come to an experience of well-being and alignment with life.
What I have discovered is that the amount of suffering that we experience is directly aligned with the degree to which we are awakened. So, the more that you are able to release thoughts, feelings and beliefs which are false, then the more able you are to align yourself fully with life, and the greater levels of well-being that you will experience.
Spiritually sensitive people can experience certain conditions like ongoing stress, fear and anxiety, or chronic fatigue and illness. Whilst this can be frustrating and distressing, emotional turmoil is often an essential part of the process of awakening. It is a loss of old self, in order to make way for the new. Personal transformation sounds great, but in reality it can be difficult.
So, keep in mind that even if you are struggling right now, that your experience is part of a process. If you wish, you can choose to use it as a means for developing wisdom and insight, to heal your mind and body, and to develop the skills which will make your life easier, and more meaningful.
Perhaps you are struggling with high sensitivity, chronic fatigue or illness? Or you are experiencing ongoing stress or anxiety? Maybe you just want to learn how to use natural therapies so that you feel better and have more energy?
Regardless of what phase you are currently in, or what your spiritual or religious beliefs are, if you are a heart-centred person on a path of self-discovery through your health or current circumstances, then I invite you to join me on this journey of wisdom and well-being...
Enlightened Health Academy
Hi, I'm Daniella...
My own spiritual journey has been one of moving successfully through stress, chronic pain and fatigue. It has shown me how long-term adversity can either be viewed as a life sentence or a process of personal growth. It simply depends on your perspective.
I have spent the last twenty years on a journey of awakening, and I would love to help you to explore the wisdom and insight which will help you to improve the well-being of your mind, body and soul.
So, if you are thinking of joining us at the Academy, here are a few things that you may find useful to know about me, and how I approach well-being:
- I support soul-centred people who are interested in mastering their mind and emotions, and exploring the relationship between spirituality and health
- I have over 30 years experience helping people improve their health, within the NHS and private practice
- My personal experience of recovery from chronic illness means that I have actually been through this journey myself
- I have multiple university level qualifications in the subjects that I teach: with over 5 years studying Western approaches to health, plus 5 years studying metaphysics and philosophy of mind, spirituality and health
- I am an advocate for transformation through challenging life experiences, rather than getting stuck in them
- I prioritise connection with a person over trying to make someone fit into a model or theory
- I am a philosopher, so I help people to understand their mind, life and health on a fundamental or existential level
So, if you resonate with my approach to well-being, and you would like professional support from someone who understands what you are going through, you are welcome to join me for coaching, or if you prefer, you can sign up to the newsletter to find out more about our online courses.
Awakening Through Chronic Illness
Wisdom, Transformation and Well-Being
I provide one-to-one consultations, group coaching and online courses to help you improve your quality of life, to overcome stress, fatigue and illness, and to deepen your spiritual connection.
I can help you in any of the 4 stages on this journey:
- Improve your quality of life: decrease stress, master your emotional health, overcome high sensitivity, chronic fatigue & illness
- Reduce your symptoms using natural therapies, becoming aware of your mind, and developing a deeper understanding of mind-body health
- Learn practical skills for improving your relationships, self-confidence, dealing with life challenges, and overcoming blocks to your success
- Understand the nature of spirituality, mind, consciousness and experience; from a genuine, rational and insightful perspective
Coaching can help you to:
- Eliminate triggers which are keeping you stuck in chronic stress, sensitivity, fatigue or illness
- Reduce physical symptoms including pain, exhaustion, digestion problems, inflammation
- Improve your emotional health: reduce fear or anxiety, depression, frustration, despair
- Develop real spiritual understanding, enlightenment, and connect with your purpose
- Move beyond your blocks to creativity, success and happiness
- Learn new life skills: assertiveness, dealing with conflict, financial success
- Prevent emotional burnout when you are a highly sensitive person
- Help you to achieve your life purpose and make a positive impact on the world
I offer 3 ways for you to access learning and support
Please click on the area that you are interested in to find out more...
Group Coaching Circle
Your Journey of Wisdom, Transformation and Well-Being
There are 3 ways you can access learning and support through the Enlightened Health Academy:
One-to-one consultations: Contact us to claim your free discovery call or book your programme
Group coaching: Sign up to our membership site at 'www.enlightenedhealthcircle.com'
Online courses: Join our newsletter to stay up to date with our online learning courses