The Chrysalis Effect Recovery Programme
This online programme is run by Elaine Wilkins, founder of the Chrysalis Effect. As I am an accredited specialist practitioner, you can also receive one-to-one coaching, in whilst you are working through the programme.
I support the Chrysalis Effect online programme because it includes:
- Focuses on causes not symptoms
- Is a holistic recovery programme
- Supports you step by step through key areas to regaining your health
- Gives you faith, hope, and belief that recovery is absolutely possible
- Interviews with CFS/ME recovery experts
- Inspirational recovery stories
- Practical coaching tools
- Support forum
- Advice & support
- Emailed Weekly
- Sessions every 2 Weeks
- Touch Base every 2 Weeks
- Downloadable & Printable Sessions
- Audio Interviews
- Members Area
- 24/7 Access to Content
The online programme is a fantastic way to increase your understanding of these conditions and to learn how to manage your long term recovery.
You can either choose to participate only in the online programme, or you can combine it with an individual coaching programme for best results, and optimum support.
Currently the online programme is available for £27 per month. You can also sign up for a FREE 30 DAY TRIAL prior to joining the 40 week programme, and you are free to cancel at any time.
One-to-One Coaching for Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Recovery
I offer one-to-one coaching, alongside the Chrysalis Effect Online Programme, to provide maximum support during the recovery process.
A few of the benefits of one-to-one coaching are:
- Personal assessment, specifically for you
- Provides deeper insight into your own recovery than in a group setting
- Creation of a personal step-by-step recovery plan
- You can discuss issues within a private, non-judgemental,environment
- Receive ongoing support between sessions if required
- You have someone cheering you on during the tough times
- Opportunity to ask questions about the programme
- Professional guidance from experienced health coach
- Access to someone who really understands what you are going through
I have a minimum requirement of 6 consultations, the Sapphire programme, whilst you are working through the Chrysalis Effect. Lack of support is one of the most common issues that arise for people with chronic fatigue conditions. It can also be really hard to make changes when you feel so exhausted all the time. So ongoing support is very important in your recovery.
If you sign up for a series of sessions, it shows a level of commitment that you are serious about becoming well. It can be a turning point where you make the change from reading about something to actually doing it, standing up and making change happen.
Support and Personal Guidance
If you are interested in receiving ongoing one-to-one support for chronic fatigue or fibroyalgia, I offer a FREE 30 minute consultation to discuss the Chrysalis Effect Programme and Coaching. Please contact me by email to book your appointment.